Last lab ever!
I just realized something. Today, as I crossed the threshold walking out of room 1532 Engineering Building into the hallway, I was leaving my last undergraduate lab session ever! Finally! I never thought this day would come! I remember way back in freshman year first semester; my first lab met Wednesdays and Fridays from 3:40-5:00pm. It was awful; I never got to start the weekend until late on Friday.
It seems like every semester, I had at least one lab class. And now I'm done! This lab doesn't meet either of the last two weeks of classes. Therefore, this additionally means that the next two Tuesdays, my only class will be volleyball! Suh-weet!
The truth is, I don't have that many classes left, period. A quick calculation puts me at 24 more lectures to go to. Wow, that's not very many.
It seems like every semester, I had at least one lab class. And now I'm done! This lab doesn't meet either of the last two weeks of classes. Therefore, this additionally means that the next two Tuesdays, my only class will be volleyball! Suh-weet!
The truth is, I don't have that many classes left, period. A quick calculation puts me at 24 more lectures to go to. Wow, that's not very many.
Comments