Cap and gown
Well, Laura and I are one step closer to graduation. We went to the union the other day to purchase our cap, gown, and tassel. Everyone wears a green cap and gown at MSU. I get to look like a leprechaun! Your tassel color is based on your college. I get ugly old orange, my least favorite color. If I would've known, I wouldn't have gone into engineering. Let's see... Online, it says dentistry gets a lilac tassel. That would have been prettier. Ooo! Peacock blue for public administration. Law gets purple! Maybe I'll go to law school just so I can have a pretty tassel.
Anyway, it's just three weeks away, now. Then summer vacation! I've been getting a little taste of summer this weekend. The weather's been gorgeous. I couldn't have asked for a nicer day today. My friend's wedding shower was today. Since it was so warm, I wore a dress. We all went to this Japanese restaurant; there were about twelve ladies total. We ate sushi, watched Ren open gifts, and played typical bridal shower games, including the one where you dress people in toilet paper dresses. We divided into teams and had five minutes to dress one member of each team in a dress made of toilet paper. I got to be one of the models. I think it was a combination of the beautiful design of the toilet paper wrapped around me and my runway walk that caused Ren to choose my team as the winners. Woohoo!
Anyway, it's just three weeks away, now. Then summer vacation! I've been getting a little taste of summer this weekend. The weather's been gorgeous. I couldn't have asked for a nicer day today. My friend's wedding shower was today. Since it was so warm, I wore a dress. We all went to this Japanese restaurant; there were about twelve ladies total. We ate sushi, watched Ren open gifts, and played typical bridal shower games, including the one where you dress people in toilet paper dresses. We divided into teams and had five minutes to dress one member of each team in a dress made of toilet paper. I got to be one of the models. I think it was a combination of the beautiful design of the toilet paper wrapped around me and my runway walk that caused Ren to choose my team as the winners. Woohoo!
Comments
if you go to egypt this summer, don't go out in public wrapped in toilet paper. they'll think you're a mummy (and nobody will want to be your friend).