Ice skating routine
Today in my ice skating class I got to perform my final routine/program. We were supposed to incorporate two jumps and two spins and whatever else we learned in class. Routines were supposed to last between one and two minutes. I did mine with a partner, Brooke. We decided to skate to a Disney song, "Under the Sea." We used the version by the A-Teens.
It was so bad. I'm not what you'd call a very skilled figure skater. I feel kinda bad. I didn't really care about our program so I didn't help much with choreographing it. Poor Brooke had to deal with my bad attitude.
One thing that did make our program stand out was our amazing outfits. Brooke and I went shopping a few weeks ago. We went to Target hoping to find something cool and cheap. We came out with matching fish pajama pants (to go with the "Under the Sea" theme) and black fedoras. We decided we'd wear black suit coats with it.
One thing that did make our program stand out was our amazing outfits. Brooke and I went shopping a few weeks ago. We went to Target hoping to find something cool and cheap. We came out with matching fish pajama pants (to go with the "Under the Sea" theme) and black fedoras. We decided we'd wear black suit coats with it.
Comments