I'm sick, boo!

So this Sunday, I started feeling the pains of a sore throat. And I started coughing, and my head hurts really badly. But I don't think it's a cold that I have. Maybe some sort of throat infection or something. I'd be willing to be that the headache I've had and the slight shaking my body was exhibiting yesterday may be due to a fever. But I'm probably wrong.
Anyway, I feel so awful. My alarm rang this morning to get me up for volleyball class. I just turned it off, rolled over, and fell back asleep. That was my only class for the day. A little later, I went to the cafeteria for breakfast. I went even before getting dressed. I thought I'd be down there for like ten minutes; I just wanted to hurry before I missed breakfast, since my meal plan only covers one meal per meal period. But in the cafeteria, I saw a table with a lot of my friends and I ended up sitting there a while. In fact, I ate breakfast and lunch without ever leaving the caf. Some people at breakfast left to go to class then came back to find me still sitting there!
So, three hours later, I finally headed back up to my room. I changed out of my pajamas and went to go have a discussion about the book of Ruth with some friends. Then I went to the engineering building to work on that darn Blue tooth bracelet. I'm so sick of that thing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blister

Mother's Day

St. Lucia