TA experiences
Yesterday, during my recitation session for my TA job, the course supervisor came and sat in on part of my class period. She was going around evaluating TAs. Luckily, I didn't see her until partway through, so I wasn't overcome with nerves the entire time she was there. Later that afternoon, at our TA weekly meeting, our course supervisor said all of us TAs had improved from last semester. She thought we all did a great job and didn't even have any suggestions for little things to work on. Yay! Maybe I'm not completely horrible at this afterall!
Next week, the students in MTH112 have an exam. I'm leading the review session Wednesday night. It's going to be in front of all MTH112 students, not just my section. It's optional, so not everyone will probably be there, but it will still be a larger audience than the usual 25 people I have in my recitation section. I already did it once last semester, though, and it was successful, so I'm not too nervous.
Next week, the students in MTH112 have an exam. I'm leading the review session Wednesday night. It's going to be in front of all MTH112 students, not just my section. It's optional, so not everyone will probably be there, but it will still be a larger audience than the usual 25 people I have in my recitation section. I already did it once last semester, though, and it was successful, so I'm not too nervous.
Comments