2 weeks!

I leave for Florida in two weeks! I'm so excited! I can't wait for the warm weather! I can't wait to have no classes for a week! I can't wait to see my family! It's gonna be sweet!
Spring break starts in twelve days. Those twelve days can't go fast enough. I have a lot of work to do between now and then, including a five-page paper for philosophy and a report for senior design. Yuck--I hate writing. Well, most writing; I guess I like writing this blog, or I wouldn't be doing it to procrastinate right now. And I feel like I've been writing a lot lately. I had to write those seven essays to prepare for my philosophy test last week. I had to write a personal statement and an academic statement for my grad school application. I have to write like twenty short answer/essay responses for the application to go on the global urban trek to Egypt. I had to write a synopsis for my senior design project. Write...write...write. I feel like that's all I've been doing lately. I'm tired of it! I didn't major in journalism for a reason...
But oh well. I just have to stick it out for twelve days, and then SPRING BREAK!!! That's the halfway point of the semester. And by the time I return from Florida, maybe Michigan's weather will be warmer. That one fluke 60 degree day we had a few weeks back was wonderful, but I got spoiled. Now all this snow and cold is even more frustrating. Spring is only about a month away now. The days are getting longer. Daylight savings time starts over spring break, so it will stay light later. Things are looking up. Just a little while longer and I'll have survived another Michigan winter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blister

Mother's Day

St. Lucia