Junkyard Wars
Last Friday, I participated in the event Junkyard Wars with Pi Tau Sigma. Eight different teams of engineering students got together to compete. Each team was given a certain amount of wood,
2 wheels, 2 casters, and nails, screws, and tools to build a cart. One team member was supposed to ride in the cart while two others pushed. We were racing seven laps around some c
ones that had been set up.
I got to take a ride in the cart for the final lap.
Because we had such a small team, we kinda pooped out by the end of the race. Each team could switch out pushers after every lap. I don't think we were in dead last place, but close. It was still a lot of fun.
2 wheels, 2 casters, and nails, screws, and tools to build a cart. One team member was supposed to ride in the cart while two others pushed. We were racing seven laps around some c
ones that had been set up.I got to take a ride in the cart for the final lap.
Because we had such a small team, we kinda pooped out by the end of the race. Each team could switch out pushers after every lap. I don't think we were in dead last place, but close. It was still a lot of fun.
Comments