Halloween

TGIF. I finally have a little time on my hands. Earlier today, I went for a ride in the Sky with Justin. He's a friend I know from classes and Intervarsity. It's his mom's car, but he just bought a new truck and it didn't have license and registration yet, so he borrowed her car for the week. For being October 31st, it was actually quite warm today. So, this afternoon, we went for a spin. We ended up stopping at McDonalds for some shakes. It was fun. Ren's calling it a date, but I don't think I'll label it as that.
I should be at the Fall Party for Intervarsity right now, but I didn't ask anyone for a ride, so I'm stranded here at my dorm. It's a bit of a bummer. But to look on the bright side: I have a little more time to focus on the obscene amount of homework I have this weekend. And I got to watch Jeopardy! Still, I feel kinda lame since I'm sitting alone in my dorm room on Halloween. Why do I have to be such a loser?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blister

Mother's Day

St. Lucia