Weather
I notice I've been commenting on the weather in several of my posts. I must take after my mom. She always talks about the weather when she calls me or writes about it when she emails me. It's so funny. But now I do it! Ahh! Don't you hate it when you see yourself turning into your parents? I must break this bad habit! I won't write about the weather anymore--unless there's something extreme like a tornado. Then, I reserve the right to write about it in my blog.
Readers, can you keep me accountable? You can now look forward to no more boring posts about the weather. Of course, I've already blogged on other not-so-interesting topics: laundry and grocery shopping for instance. I need to start leading a more exciting life.
Tonight, Germany plays in the quarterfinals of the European Football Championship vs. Portugal. I hear they're expected to lose, but I still have hope! I'd like to head down to Pontstrasse where there will be crowds of people to watch the match, but it needs to stop rain---just kidding! I was just making sure you guys were awake! Seriously, no more writing about the weather for me.
Readers, can you keep me accountable? You can now look forward to no more boring posts about the weather. Of course, I've already blogged on other not-so-interesting topics: laundry and grocery shopping for instance. I need to start leading a more exciting life.
Tonight, Germany plays in the quarterfinals of the European Football Championship vs. Portugal. I hear they're expected to lose, but I still have hope! I'd like to head down to Pontstrasse where there will be crowds of people to watch the match, but it needs to stop rain---just kidding! I was just making sure you guys were awake! Seriously, no more writing about the weather for me.
Comments