Bad Aachen
Today I went to Bad Aachen. No, it's not like a strip club or anything. Bad is the word for "bath." I went to Carolus Thermen, the thermal baths. They had a summertime deal where you could stay all day for 9 euros. It's not too far from my dorm so I decided to walk there. I wore my new dress--yes, another one. Remember all those clothes I saw and wanted when shopping with the boys on Friday? Teeheehee. I went shopping again on Saturday and bought it all. I think I might be addicted to shopping.

It took me like an hour and a half to get to Bad Aachen, but that's because I got lost. Also, I was sauntering. I hadn't really been to that area of Aachen before. It was very resort-like. There was a casino with lush gardens and a big fountain in front. If it looks like money, I guess people will go there in hopes of winning some. 
It's not impossible to see words with three s's in a row in German. This is one of the streets I walked on --->
At the thermal baths, they had some
outdoor and indoor pools. They also had areas with lawn chairs, some restaurants, a sauna, and a spa. I just enjoyed swimming and relaxing. The water was very warm, I think about 32 degrees Celsius. It wasn't normal pool water either. It was mineral water, so it smelled kinda funny. I got a few mouthfuls too, and it tasted gross: salty, like the ocean. I never saw so many men in tight little bathing suits. Ladies, we have the right curves and can wear tight clothing; guys, don't even try!
And now a random change of subject: a lot of times, I look out my window to see hot air balloons hovering over Aachen. Today, I looked out and saw a rainbow! It always makes my day, seeing a rainbow.
Comments
I heard you can see a full circle rainbow, how cool would that be?