Traffic

I have a bit of a commute to and from work each day. It's not too bad; I'm sure many people have worse. On a good day, it takes me just over half an hour to make the trip. But, of course, many days, there are huge slow-downs due to high traffic volumes, accidents, construction, etc. and it can take close to an hour.
I've picked up my mother's habit of listening to the news radio station that give the traffic updates and weather forecast every ten minutes.
I usually think to turn on this radio station when I see brake lights ahead. It's not like hearing "There's a huge backup along I-96 eastbound between exits 'Y' and 'Z'" is going to make things move any faster. I just like to know that someone out there noticed there's a lot of traffic where I am. But many times, I don't even get honorable mention. It's like I don't even exist! Don't they see me crawling along at 20 mph?! I tell ya, that construction zone on I-275 gets all the attention.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Stop slacking and write more blog entries.
Anonymous said…
I agree!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blister

Mother's Day

St. Lucia