School

I was just thinking about it: the semester's over in seven weeks. That doesn't seem that long. Can you believe it? Seven weeks and I'll be home for the holidays. Seven weeks and I'll be getting a well-deserved three week break. Seven weeks and I'll be done thinking about continuum mechanics or vibrations ever again. Well, that's probably not true. I'll be using what I've learned in my classes this semester in future coursework and research I assume.
But until then, I have to find motivation to do seven week's worth of work. Sometimes I feel like it never ends. I have homework due every Friday in my one class. As soon as I turn in one assignment, another pops up on the class webpage. Let me check...yup! Homework 9 has been posted, due next week Friday, November 6. And we have a test next week in this course also! In between studying, I'll have to find time to do the homework assignment. And of course, I still haven't finished my impossible homework in my other course. And in an hour and a half, I'm meeting with Dr. Diaz about research. He always has more suggestions of work for me to do; and everything I do is never good enough for him. I constantly feel like a failure at this whole research thing.
Sorry, I feel like I'm using the blog more and more just as a "complaining zone." I'd write about something other than homework, homework, and more homework, but there's just nothing else going on in my life.

Comments

Anonymous said…
taquito?

Popular posts from this blog

Blister

Mother's Day

St. Lucia